Sunday 16 December 2012

New adventure - The Lost Village

A new Hero Kids adventure is now available:

On the eve of another harsh winter, the kids are sent on a journey to the village of Willowsdell to to determine why their autumn produce wagons have not arrived in Rivenshore.   Can the kids make it to the distant outpost and discover what has happened to the lost village?
•  Adventure with 9 encounters and 5 new encounter maps
•  Includes a 8 new monsters to add you your kids' adventures, including a full sets of brigands and lizardkin


Here's the link to DriveThruRPG:

Hero Kids - Adventure - The Lost Village

I wanted to get this adventure out for Teach Your Kids to Game Week, but it turned out it was bigger than I planned, and took longer to get done.   The previous adventures have been about 20 pages long, but this one's a whopping 32 pages!   The Lost Village has more emphasis on exploration and role-playing while still offering plenty of opportunities to beat up some nasties!

By the way, I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this, but most of the encounter maps in Hero Kids are modular, so you can mix and match them to create your own adventures.

2 comments:

  1. As a father of 2 daughters 4 and 6, let me say thank you for this RPG. I will be testing it out as their first RPG this Xmas break. The attention to detail you have shown in making this work for them is just great.

    The wealth of adventure support really made this an easy choice.

    I also loved Lost Village. I like that it has a wider scope than the previous adventures and in particular loved the idea of giving the kids a map of the area to plot their course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you liked the game and the new adventure.

      Delete